Ladieswear Graphics Designer - Supplier - London - Salary up to £30k
We are looking for a Designer to join this leading Supplier to Key High Street retailers that has experience in placement Graphics/ Embroideries.
About the company...
Our client is an established supplier based in the UK who design and manufacture on-trend Ladieswear Jerseywear to popular fashion retail outlets across UK and international.
About the Print/Graphics Design role...
This high street supplier is looking for a Ladies Graphics Designer. And must have a fashion flare be trend aware, quirky but commercial who can also be Creative and dynamic, to work UK and international accounts
This is a truly exciting opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding business and dynamic team. Must be able to work at a fast pace, be well organised, confident. Also good presentation and communication skills are a must for this role.
It is essential the successful candidate must have a good track record designing graphics / prints for high street jersey accounts. The designer must be confident and able to work within a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have an eye for the commercial market and a strong portfolio of work relevant to the high street.
This is a fantastic opportunity to have a new challenge in your career and working in a fast paced environment.
Key skills require:
* Ability to produce accurate and clearly understandable artwork specs
* Liaising with our Turkey development team regarding strike off approvals
* Excellent hand drawing skills
* Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator CAD skills
* A strong eye for colour, picking colours for production
* A good understanding of garment silhouette and proportion, enough to be able to suitably apply graphic and print designs to a garment
* Ability to design across Repeat patterns, Placement patterns, embroideries and embellishment layouts.
If this Design role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and quote reference DJM58372