Flahship Store Supervisor
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Retail Management to...
- Foster a store environment that delivers renowned and authentic service to create a Modern Luxury customer experience
- Develop product knowledge skills and remain aware of current collections that are in-store and on-line; cascade and train information to the broader team
- Achieve and exceed goals through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining and building productive long-term relationships with existing customers
- Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
- Stay current with market competition, industry, fashion trends and customer shopping behaviours
- Evaluate performance of all team members and provide consistent coaching where service and selling are top priorities; create and modify action plans for the continuous development of staff
- Demonstrate strong business acumen; strategically forecasts, plans and budgets to the needs of the business (i.e. payrolls, staffing, etc.)
- Manage daily operational tasks according to Brand standards including selling and service
- Serve as a leader within the building when upper management is out of the business
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Previous management experience in a luxury retail service environment preferable
- Possess current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace
- Proficient with MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). Experience using retail systems (i.e. labor management, inventory systems, sales reporting, etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), manoeuvre sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
If this Flahship Store Supervisor role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference CL004_1564147286.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB