Freedom VacanciesLondon / Competitive Salary / Permanent Contract / Available Now
The role of a Recruitment Consultant involves identifying new clients and working together with our current clients in order to build relationships to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to jobs in client companies in temporary or permanent positions. Jobs can vary from entry-level roles to senior roles. You will screen candidates, interview them, carry out background checks and finally introduce suitable short listed candidates to your clients.
Consultants also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and careers opportunities.
RESPONSIBILITES – SALES
- To use sales, business development and marketing techniques in order to develop business and maintain strong client relationships
- To develop a good understanding of what our Clients do and their working environment and culture
- To enhance the reputation of Freedom Recruitment in the marketplace through professional and knowledgeable interaction with clients and candidates
- To conduct regular client visits to build knowledge, establish rapport and present the benefits of working with Freedom Recruitment as the agency of choice
- The compilation of advertisements for vacancies and the placing of these using a wide range of media (e.g. website, newspapers, magazines)
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- To receive and review applications, conduct and manage registrations and interviews and short list candidates
- To check references and suitability of candidates before introducing to our Clients
- To manage client expectations during the recruitment process to ensure fast streamlined and productive results
- To read and edit CV’s, ensuring standardisation of formatting, correct tense, spelling and grammar
- To prepare candidates for interview by briefing on the job role, client working environment, and equipping candidates with client information
- To debrief candidates after interview, providing feedback on content of interview, informing candidates of successful or unsuccessful interviews
- To manage the offer process by negotiating pay, salary and package rates and finalising arrangement between candidate and client
- To work within agreed pricing and Terms of Business
RESPONSIBILITIES - DATABASE
- To ensure all information relating to clients and candidates is logged on to the in-house database according to company guidelines.
- To regularly update candidate and client details to ensure all information is accurate
RESPONSIBILITES – GENERAL
- To adhere to and promote all company policies and procedures at all times including but not limited to registration and referencing of candidates, checking ID, ensuring all clients receive and sign TOB prior to working with them
- To act as an ambassador for Freedom Recruitment at all times
- To identify and understand the requirements of the market and keep abreast of issues and developments through trade journals, national press and relevant industry websites and events
- To relay respect, commitment and a desire to meet the needs of clients and candidates in delivering an excellent service to both.
- To maintain an effective working relationships with Directors, Managers, Colleagues and Support Functions
- To suggest new ideas and initiatives to improve the company’s level of service to clients and candidates
- To provide cover for colleagues during their absence and support the team
- Sales orientated
- Target driven
- Commercially aware
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- An interest in the Fashion and Retail Industry