Temporary Full Times Stockroom Assistants - Central London - £7.83 ph
Shift times are 7am - 15.30 and 8am - 16.30 on Sunday's please only apply if you are available immediately.
I am currently seeking experienced stockroom assistants for ongoing temporary opportunities. You will be supporting full time and must be available to work 5 days per week. Your duties will include supporting with processing delivery, tagging, hanging and preparing delivery for the shopfloor.
About the Company…
My client located is a popular high street brand offering a collection of men's women's and childrenswear.
About the Stockroom assistant Role…
- Punctual with excellent attendance record
- Highly organised and proactive
- Experience receiving, processing and unpacking deliveries
- Arranging replenishment for the shopfloor
- Maintain exceptional standards, personally and in the stockroom
- Ability to work individually
- At least 1 year's experience within stockroom
- Comfortable processing high volume of stock
- A flexible approach to hours
- Available 5 days per week including evenings and weekends
- Calm under pressure
- The opportunity to enhance your CV and gain valuable experience working for a fabulous brand
- Competitive Salary paid weekly
- Holiday Pay
We hold interviews regularly at our central London offices so should you feel that you have the right skills and experience outlined above, please send your CV
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.