Counter Manager Luxury Perfumes
Arabic Speaker Counter Manager luxury retail background
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A famous luxury perfume brand with worldwide presence is seeking an Arabic speaking Counter Manager with luxury or premium background to join their team in a luxury department store in Central London.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Providing and reflecting the brand's image and DNA, demonstrating an exceptional client service.
- Leading and inspiring team .
- Providing trainings and helping to achieve KPI to all staff members.
- Executing client journey experience and advocating the heritage and savoir faire of a strongly established name in perfumery world.
- Building your own client database, establishing future relationships with potential clients and learning to plant the seed at any opportunity.
The role is full time permanent based in Central London in one of the best department stores.
- Previous managerial experience within luxury or premium perfume sector is a must.
- Retail experience and a proven track record of exceptional client experience.
- General knowledge about competitors and brands, willingness to learn.
- Available to work full time, permanent.
- Flexible on location and hours.
- Due to the high volume of applicant, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Arabic language is desirable as well as perfect English.
Only apply if you are eligible work in the UK and work within retail.
We do not offer sponsorship or any relocation support.
Due to the high volume of applicant, only successful candidates will be contacted.
I f this Counter Manager r o l e interests you, please submit your CV to email@example.com
If this Counter Manager Luxury Perfumes role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference ZF.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Assistant Store Manager - Luxury Interior Designer - Central London
Assistant Store Manager - Luxury Interior Designer - Central London Our Client, an exquisite and top-quality Interior Designer Luxury Brand, is currently looking for an expert Assistant Store Manager to join their team in the heart of London. About the company... Named as one of the most valuable..
Exclusive Part Time Menswear Boutique Assistant (TEMP)
Exclusive Part Time Menswear Boutique Assistant About the company... Located in one of the most desired shopping destinations in London, our client specialising in Men's Accessories and Ready to Wear requires a confident Sales Consultant to join the team on a ongoing basis. With at least 2 years ..
JUNIOR SALES ASSISTANT - LUXURY LEATHER GOODS BRAND - PARIS
About The Company... My client is an Italian luxury traditional leather goods brand with a global presence. An established company with an amazing culture for progression offering a competitive salary. They are now looking for a Junior Sales Assistant to join their brand in PARIS, FRANCE. About th..