Counter Manager Luxury Perfumes
Arabic Speaker Counter Manager luxury retail background
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A famous luxury perfume brand with worldwide presence is seeking an Arabic speaking Counter Manager with luxury or premium background to join their team in a luxury department store in Central London.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Providing and reflecting the brand's image and DNA, demonstrating an exceptional client service.
- Leading and inspiring team .
- Providing trainings and helping to achieve KPI to all staff members.
- Executing client journey experience and advocating the heritage and savoir faire of a strongly established name in perfumery world.
- Building your own client database, establishing future relationships with potential clients and learning to plant the seed at any opportunity.
The role is full time permanent based in Central London in one of the best department stores.
- Previous managerial experience within luxury or premium perfume sector is a must.
- Retail experience and a proven track record of exceptional client experience.
- General knowledge about competitors and brands, willingness to learn.
- Available to work full time, permanent.
- Flexible on location and hours.
- Due to the high volume of applicant, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Arabic language is desirable as well as perfect English.
Only apply if you are eligible work in the UK and work within retail.
We do not offer sponsorship or any relocation support.
Due to the high volume of applicant, only successful candidates will be contacted.
I f this Counter Manager r o l e interests you, please submit your CV to email@example.com
If this Counter Manager Luxury Perfumes role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference ZF.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Temporary Sales Assistant - Full time - Mayfair - £8.00
Full Time Luxury Sales Consultants -Mayfair - £8.00ph I am currently seeking experienced high calibre sales associates for one of the most prestigious brands in the world. This will be a 5 day per week full time role with salary paid on a weekly basis. About the Company... Situated in London's m..
Visual Merchandising Manager
Visual Merchandising Manager - London Freedom Recruitment is looking for an experienced Visual Merchandising Manager to join a well known and Iconic High Street fashion brand. About The Company... My client is a leading High Street fashion brand with a huge global presence. An established company..
Temporary Sales Assistant - 2 Months Full time - £8.00ph
Temporary Sales Assistants Regent Street- 2 months full time - Immediate start - £8.00ph About the company... My Client is a famous retailer in the centre of one of London's main tourist destinations Regent Street. Specialising in cutting edge fashion for men and women they are currently looking ..