ABOUT THE COMPANY
Freedom Recruitment is currently looking for a new team member to join one of our most successful temp desks. You will be responsible for proactively driving the generation and calibre of candidates whilst providing support to members of the recruitment team. This role will be challenging but highly rewarding. You will be responsible for dealing with volume campaigns in a fast paced and demanding industry. We are looking for someone who is energetic, driven and highly organised.
About the role:
- Posting adverts on job sites, monitoring response and dealing with responses including rejection emails.
- The Resourcer will be assigned projects to generate candidates through headhunting, networking and referral for specific vacancy lists
- Liaise with candidates to establish referrals and new client leads to be passed to the relevant consultant
- Will be involved in registering candidates and chasing for relevant information in line with company registration compliance
- Co-ordinate candidate registration events
- Attend client visits in order to gain a better understanding of the brand/clients needs
- Organising store approvals, building relationships with Floor Managers
- Assisting in compiling staff rotas
- Type up, edit and check CV's as and when necessary
- Verbal referencing and lead generation from verbal references where applicable
- Any other administration duties on an ad-hoc basis to support the needs of the business
- Dealing with incoming calls from potential Candidates enquiring about available positions
- Dealing with client queries on the telephone and taking messages where appropriate
- Calling existing candidates for re-registrations and general compliance updates
- Be persuasive, persistent, resilient and patient
- Have a genuine interest in fashion and recruitment
- Knowledgeable about the retail industry
- A fun and outgoing personality
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Able to deal with a diverse group of people
- Demonstrate great organizational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have an eye for detail and accuracy
- Be a team player
- Target driven and self motivated
- Adaptable and flexible to support the changing needs of the team
- Able to cope well under pressure
- Have excellent IT skills and experience using Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
If this Recruitment Coordinator role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference SEP06.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Luxury Sales Consultant
Exclusive Luxury Boutique Assistant - Edingburgh Are you an experienced Luxury Sales Assistant looking for an ongoing role with one of the most Unique Luxury Brands in the world? Located in one of the most desired shopping destinations in Edingburgh, our client specialising in Women's Shoe's &..
Fine Jewellery Specialist/Mandarin Speaker - Luxury Jewellery - Central London
Fine Jewellery Specialist/Mandarin Speaker - Luxury Jewellery - Central London About The Company: My client, the world`s most recognisable Jewellery brand, is seeking a Mandarin Speaking Client Advisor/Fine Jewellery Specialist to join their boutique in Central London. About The Candidate: * Y..
Store Manager - Luxury Brand - Vienna - Up to €55,000 About the company... My client is a luxury brand looking for someone with a strong fashion and PR background, someone to be able to promote the brand amongst its existing clients with a focus on further client developing. About the role... ..