ABOUT THE COMPANY
Freedom Recruitment is currently looking for a new team member to join one of our most successful temp desks. You will be responsible for proactively driving the generation and calibre of candidates whilst providing support to members of the recruitment team. This role will be challenging but highly rewarding. You will be responsible for dealing with volume campaigns in a fast paced and demanding industry. We are looking for someone who is energetic, driven and highly organised.
About the role:
- Posting adverts on job sites, monitoring response and dealing with responses including rejection emails.
- The Resourcer will be assigned projects to generate candidates through headhunting, networking and referral for specific vacancy lists
- Liaise with candidates to establish referrals and new client leads to be passed to the relevant consultant
- Will be involved in registering candidates and chasing for relevant information in line with company registration compliance
- Co-ordinate candidate registration events
- Attend client visits in order to gain a better understanding of the brand/clients needs
- Organising store approvals, building relationships with Floor Managers
- Assisting in compiling staff rotas
- Type up, edit and check CV's as and when necessary
- Verbal referencing and lead generation from verbal references where applicable
- Any other administration duties on an ad-hoc basis to support the needs of the business
- Dealing with incoming calls from potential Candidates enquiring about available positions
- Dealing with client queries on the telephone and taking messages where appropriate
- Calling existing candidates for re-registrations and general compliance updates
- Be persuasive, persistent, resilient and patient
- Have a genuine interest in fashion and recruitment
- Knowledgeable about the retail industry
- A fun and outgoing personality
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Able to deal with a diverse group of people
- Demonstrate great organizational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have an eye for detail and accuracy
- Be a team player
- Target driven and self motivated
- Adaptable and flexible to support the changing needs of the team
- Able to cope well under pressure
- Have excellent IT skills and experience using Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
If this Recruitment Coordinator role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference SEP06.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Permanent PartTime Sales Assistants: Contracts 8-24 hours £8.25 per hour
Permanent Part-Time Sales Assistants: Contracts - 8 - 24 hours - £8.25 per hour About the Company: Are you a fashion-conscious and keen to break into the retail industry. My Client is offering various part time contracts for their New Flagship store in Oxford Street. Specialising in Menswear, wom..
Supervisor (Concessions Manager) - Luxury brand - Munich - €35,000 + Bonus About the company... My client is a Luxury brand. They are now looking for a Supervisor (Concessions Manager) to work in a department store in Munich. About the role... - Managing a team of 2 people - Working closely w..
Luxury Sales Consultant - Mayfair Boutique - 3 Month Contract
My Client, A leader within the luxury sector, who for several years has been specialising in Ladies RTW is currently on the look out for a fantastic and experienced Sales Consultant to work with their brilliant team based within the brands fabulous Flagship location in Mayfair. The employment speci..