ABOUT THE COMPANY
Does an Admin Assistant opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to hear more about your goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A key point of contact to support our busy teams with duties including;
- Setting up of department meetings including equipment (i.e. projectors, video link) and organise any refreshments/lunches
- Collation of any documentation required for meetings, including any editing and formatting
- Creating and updating department presentations using MS PowerPoint
- Managing team databases
- Manage communications with internal and external bodies
- Build strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Organise any travel and accommodation requirements for the team
- Processing purchase orders/expenses
- Keep on top of ordering any stationery and supplies required by the team
- A strong Administrative background with excellent skills in MS Office Suite
- Experience working in a Head Office environment for a fashion retailer an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise your workload
- Excellent communicator, both face to face and in writing
- Be resilient, flexible, and unfazed by the unexpected
- Confident enough to resolve problems on your own
I f this Admin Assistant r o l e interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV a n d quote reference RP0012
If this Admin Assistant role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference RP012.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Arabic Speaking Sales Associate, Luxury Brand, £8.00 per hour (Ongoing full time temp role)
Arabic Speaking Sales Associate - Luxury Brand - £8.00 per hour (Ongoing full time temp role) My client is an award-winning designer with a global fan base. Based in one of central London's elite shopping districts. This is an opportunity for a fashion forward individual to gain experience buildin..
European Flagship Store Manager
Store Manager - Oxford Freedom Recruitment is looking for an Store Manager or highly experienced Assistant Manager to join a well known and Iconic High Street fashion accessory and watch brand - This is an established store and one of their highest profile and highest turnover stores globally. Ab..
Counter Manager Luxury Perfumes
Luxury Perfume Brand Arabic Speaker Counter Manager luxury retail background About The Company... A famous luxury perfume brand with worldwide presence is seeking an Arabic speaking Counter Manager with luxury or premium background to join their team in a luxury department store in Central London..