ABOUT THE COMPANY
Does an Admin Assistant opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to hear more about your goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A key point of contact to support our busy teams with duties including;
- Setting up of department meetings including equipment (i.e. projectors, video link) and organise any refreshments/lunches
- Collation of any documentation required for meetings, including any editing and formatting
- Creating and updating department presentations using MS PowerPoint
- Managing team databases
- Manage communications with internal and external bodies
- Build strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Organise any travel and accommodation requirements for the team
- Processing purchase orders/expenses
- Keep on top of ordering any stationery and supplies required by the team
- A strong Administrative background with excellent skills in MS Office Suite
- Experience working in a Head Office environment for a fashion retailer an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise your workload
- Excellent communicator, both face to face and in writing
- Be resilient, flexible, and unfazed by the unexpected
- Confident enough to resolve problems on your own
I f this Admin Assistant r o l e interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV a n d quote reference RP0012
If this Admin Assistant role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference RP012.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
CASHIER - LUXURY BRAND - CENTRAL LONDON FLAGSHIP
About The Company... My client is a leading luxury brand with a global presence. An established company with an amazing culture for progression offering a competitive salary. They are now looking for a Cashier to join their Central London Flagship Store About the role... * To manage th..
STORE MANAGER - FASHION DESIGNER BRAND - VERONA
About The Company... My client is a leading premium French fashion brand with a huge global presence. An established company with a fantastic culture, great progression and competitive salary. They are now looking for a highly experienced Store Manager to join their brand in VERONA, ITALY. Abou..
Counter Manager Luxury Perfumes
Luxury Perfume Brand Arabic Speaker Counter Manager luxury retail background About The Company... A famous luxury perfume brand with worldwide presence is seeking an Arabic speaking Counter Manager with luxury or premium background to join their team in a luxury department store in Central London..