ABOUT THE COMPANY
Does an Admin Assistant opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to hear more about your goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A key point of contact to support our busy teams with duties including;
- Setting up of department meetings including equipment (i.e. projectors, video link) and organise any refreshments/lunches
- Collation of any documentation required for meetings, including any editing and formatting
- Creating and updating department presentations using MS PowerPoint
- Managing team databases
- Manage communications with internal and external bodies
- Build strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Organise any travel and accommodation requirements for the team
- Processing purchase orders/expenses
- Keep on top of ordering any stationery and supplies required by the team
- A strong Administrative background with excellent skills in MS Office Suite
- Experience working in a Head Office environment for a fashion retailer an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise your workload
- Excellent communicator, both face to face and in writing
- Be resilient, flexible, and unfazed by the unexpected
- Confident enough to resolve problems on your own
I f this Admin Assistant r o l e interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV a n d quote reference RP0012
If this Admin Assistant role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference RP012.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Mandarin Speaking Sales Consultant - Luxury Lifestyle Brand - Central London
Mandarin Speaking Sales Consultant - Luxury Lifestyle Brand - Central London About The Company: My client, luxury lifestyle brand is looking for a Mandarin speaking Sales Consultant to join their flagship boutique in Central London. About The Candidate: * You must have previous luxury retail exp..
West London Sales Manager
Temporary On-Going Sales Assistant for Luxury Men's Swimwear 1 st May until August Working days Thursday - Sunday Availability to work weekends is a must for this position. About The Company... My client is a well known Luxury Men's Swimwear brand located in West London seeking a Part Time Sale..
Store Manager - Fashion - UK About The Company... Does a Store Manager opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact short..