Customer Service Manager
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Does a Customer Service Manager opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to hear more about your goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Recruit and develop a team dedicated to providing exceptional service
- Ensure a proactive approach across the team to exceed service delivery expectations
- Initiate recovery and customer retention measures where appropriate
- Maximise the use of existing technology to deliver the highest level of performance
- Act as a point of escalation for customer complaints
- Authorise and process refunds or goodwill gestures where appropriate
- Attract, retain, train, and motivate the team
- Build, lead and influence a successful and experienced team
- Management duties include the supervision of assigned staff. This includes but is not limited to: conducting performance evaluations, assigning or delegating work, providing on-the-job training, giving guidance to team, conducting performance improvement plans, taking disciplinary action, and interviewing candidates for open positions
- Be approachable for the team to deal with daily ad hoc queries
- Ensure regular update meetings with team
- Experience of managing and leading a progressive customer services team
- Experience of setting up a customer services function
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Understand and represent the brand values
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Highly organised
- Self-motivated/ creative flair
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve, ensuring professionalism is maintained at all times
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully
- Work effectively and efficiently with the ability to establish credibility
I f this Customer Service Manager r o l e interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV a n d quote reference RP009
If this Customer Service Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference RP009.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Sales Associate - Luxury Footwear - £8.00 ph(Ongoing full time temp role)
Mandarin Speaking Sales Associate - Luxury Footwear - £8.00 per hour (Ongoing full time temp role) My client is an award-winning shoe designer with a global fan base. Based in one of central London's elite shopping districts. This is an opportunity for a fashion forward individual to gain experien..
Admin Assistant - UK About The Company... Does an Admin Assistant opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to..
Flagship Store Manager
Flagship Store Manager - Premium Lifestyle Brand - Carnaby St, LONDON Freedom Recruitment is looking for a Flagship Store Manager or HIGHLY experienced Assistant Manager to join a premium lifestyle sportswear brand on their journey in the UK. About The Company... My client is a leading premium Ja..