Customer Service Manager
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Does a Customer Service Manager opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to hear more about your goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Recruit and develop a team dedicated to providing exceptional service
- Ensure a proactive approach across the team to exceed service delivery expectations
- Initiate recovery and customer retention measures where appropriate
- Maximise the use of existing technology to deliver the highest level of performance
- Act as a point of escalation for customer complaints
- Authorise and process refunds or goodwill gestures where appropriate
- Attract, retain, train, and motivate the team
- Build, lead and influence a successful and experienced team
- Management duties include the supervision of assigned staff. This includes but is not limited to: conducting performance evaluations, assigning or delegating work, providing on-the-job training, giving guidance to team, conducting performance improvement plans, taking disciplinary action, and interviewing candidates for open positions
- Be approachable for the team to deal with daily ad hoc queries
- Ensure regular update meetings with team
- Experience of managing and leading a progressive customer services team
- Experience of setting up a customer services function
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Understand and represent the brand values
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- Highly organised
- Self-motivated/ creative flair
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve, ensuring professionalism is maintained at all times
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully
- Work effectively and efficiently with the ability to establish credibility
I f this Customer Service Manager r o l e interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV a n d quote reference RP009
If this Customer Service Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference RP009.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Luxury Retail Store Cashier | Bond Street London
Luxury Cashier Sales Assistant | London Bond Street COMPANY DESCRIPTION Freedom Recruitment are constantly looking for temporary luxury sales assistants to work with some of the worlds most luxury brands. We are a team who specialise in recruiting temporary sales staff to work in exclusive luxury..
European Flagship Store Manager
Store Manager - Oxford Freedom Recruitment is looking for an Store Manager or highly experienced Assistant Manager to join a well known and Iconic High Street fashion accessory and watch brand - This is an established store and one of their highest profile and highest turnover stores globally. Ab..
Activewear Ambassador - London Department Store
Activewear Sales Assistant - Part Time 16 Hours - London Department Store - £8-£9 Per Hour. About The Company... You will be supporting a womenswear active wear brand specializing in the promotion of high end sportswear. This is an ongoing booking so please only apply if you are able to commit..