ABOUT THE COMPANY
Does a Receptionist opportunity interest you? We're always on the lookout for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to hear more about your goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Check with night guard on arrival of any issues/ deliveries
- Ensure all external visitors are signed in and out in visitors book
- Greet all customers/clients with a warm welcome
- Answering calls promptly and emailing any messages - external calls to take priority over
- internal calls
- Ensuring front of building and reception area are spotless at all times
- Checking diary first thing in the morning and throughout the day to be aware of absences
- Opening post and arranging it's distribution
- Booking couriers and taxis
- Ensure post is taken to Post Office by 4.30pm
- Bi-weekly building walk to spot any issues/repairs
- Report any IT issues to IT (Office Manager to be made aware) i.e. internet/server issues
- Assist Office Manager with ad-hoc tasks
- Excellent articulation and diction
- Immaculate presentation skills
- Experience of working in a client facing environment
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Some exposure to fashion/retail or a creative environment is a distinct advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Office and Excel
I f this Receptionist r o l e interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV a n d quote reference RP007
If this Receptionist role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference RP007.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Retail Operations Manager
Retail Operations Manager - UK About The Company... Does a Retail Operations Manager opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in..
Store Manager - Luxury Fragrance - Cambridge, UK
Store Manager - Luxury Fragrance - Cambridge, UK Freedom Recruitment are looking for an experienced Store Manager to join a Luxury Fragrance Brand in Cambridge. About The Company: This Top Luxury Fragrance Brand is seeking an exceptional Store Manager to work on a permanent basis in a prestigious..
Ongoing Temporary Positions - Central london - £8.00ph
Temporary ongoing Sales Assistant - Central London - £8.00ph About The Company... This would be the perfect opportunity to gain experience working as a Sales Assistant for some of the most well established and respected brands in the world. Based in some of the most prestigious boutiques and dep..