ABOUT THE COMPANY
Does a Receptionist opportunity interest you? We're always on the lookout for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to hear more about your goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Check with night guard on arrival of any issues/ deliveries
- Ensure all external visitors are signed in and out in visitors book
- Greet all customers/clients with a warm welcome
- Answering calls promptly and emailing any messages - external calls to take priority over
- internal calls
- Ensuring front of building and reception area are spotless at all times
- Checking diary first thing in the morning and throughout the day to be aware of absences
- Opening post and arranging it's distribution
- Booking couriers and taxis
- Ensure post is taken to Post Office by 4.30pm
- Bi-weekly building walk to spot any issues/repairs
- Report any IT issues to IT (Office Manager to be made aware) i.e. internet/server issues
- Assist Office Manager with ad-hoc tasks
- Excellent articulation and diction
- Immaculate presentation skills
- Experience of working in a client facing environment
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Some exposure to fashion/retail or a creative environment is a distinct advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Office and Excel
I f this Receptionist r o l e interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV a n d quote reference RP007
If this Receptionist role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference RP007.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
On going Temporary Cashier for a stunning High Street brand.
On going Temporary Cashier for a High Street brand. About The Company... My client is a world renowned high street fashion brand. They are looking for an experienced cashier to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis. About the Role... * Receiving payments and reconciling the customer with ..
London Department Store - PT Sales Assistant : 2 days per week - £8.00 ph
Are you an ambassador for activewear? London Department Store - Part-time Sales Assistant : 2 days per week - £8.00 ph About The Company... You will be supporting a womenswear active wear brand specializing in the promotion of high end sportswear. This is an ongoing booking so please only apply ..
Retail Director - UK About The Company... Does a Retail Director opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to ..