ABOUT THE COMPANY
Does a Receptionist opportunity interest you? We're always on the lookout for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to hear more about your goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Check with night guard on arrival of any issues/ deliveries
- Ensure all external visitors are signed in and out in visitors book
- Greet all customers/clients with a warm welcome
- Answering calls promptly and emailing any messages - external calls to take priority over
- internal calls
- Ensuring front of building and reception area are spotless at all times
- Checking diary first thing in the morning and throughout the day to be aware of absences
- Opening post and arranging it's distribution
- Booking couriers and taxis
- Ensure post is taken to Post Office by 4.30pm
- Bi-weekly building walk to spot any issues/repairs
- Report any IT issues to IT (Office Manager to be made aware) i.e. internet/server issues
- Assist Office Manager with ad-hoc tasks
- Excellent articulation and diction
- Immaculate presentation skills
- Experience of working in a client facing environment
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Some exposure to fashion/retail or a creative environment is a distinct advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Office and Excel
I f this Receptionist r o l e interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV a n d quote reference RP007
If this Receptionist role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference RP007.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
JUNIOR SALES ASSISTANT - LUXURY LEATHER GOODS BRAND - PARIS
About The Company... My client is an Italian luxury traditional leather goods brand with a global presence. An established company with an amazing culture for progression offering a competitive salary. They are now looking for a Junior Sales Assistant to join their brand in PARIS, FRANCE. About th..
STORE MANAGER (Maternity Cover 6 months) - LUXURY FRENCH BRAND - GENEVA
STORE MANAGER (Maternity Cover 6 months) - LUXURY FRENCH FASHION BRAND - GENEVA, SWITZERLAND About The Company ... My client is a beautiful luxury French fashion brand with a huge global presence. An established company with a fantastic culture, and competitive salary. They are now looking for a..
Supervisor - Ladies RTW - London
Supervisor - Ladies RTW - London Our Client, an amazing and well known Luxury Ladies RTW Brand, is currently looking for an expert Supervisor to join their team in the heart of London. About the company... Named as one of the most valuable fashion brands, this Italian heritage fashion label spec..