ABOUT THE COMPANY
Does a Receptionist opportunity interest you? We're always on the lookout for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to hear more about your goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Check with night guard on arrival of any issues/ deliveries
- Ensure all external visitors are signed in and out in visitors book
- Greet all customers/clients with a warm welcome
- Answering calls promptly and emailing any messages - external calls to take priority over
- internal calls
- Ensuring front of building and reception area are spotless at all times
- Checking diary first thing in the morning and throughout the day to be aware of absences
- Opening post and arranging it's distribution
- Booking couriers and taxis
- Ensure post is taken to Post Office by 4.30pm
- Bi-weekly building walk to spot any issues/repairs
- Report any IT issues to IT (Office Manager to be made aware) i.e. internet/server issues
- Assist Office Manager with ad-hoc tasks
- Excellent articulation and diction
- Immaculate presentation skills
- Experience of working in a client facing environment
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Some exposure to fashion/retail or a creative environment is a distinct advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Office and Excel
I f this Receptionist r o l e interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV a n d quote reference RP007
If this Receptionist role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference RP007.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
MULTI SITE MANAGER - LADIES READY TO WEAR BRAND - EDINBURGH
About The Company ... My client is a beautiful ladies ready to wear brand with a huge global presence. An established company with an amazing culture, great progression and competitive salary. They are now looking for an experienced Multi Site Manager to join their brand in Edinburgh. About the r..
Sales Assistant Full Time 4 Month Fixed Term Contract
Temporary On-Going Sales Associate Full Time June Onwards About The Company... My client a very well known Luxury brand looking for an experienced Sales Associate who can represent the Brand with excellent customer service, located in Central London. It is a full time potential Temp to Perm contra..
Arabic Speaking Sales Associate, Luxury Brand, £8.00 per hour (Ongoing full time temp role)
Arabic Speaking Sales Associate - Luxury Brand - £8.00 per hour (Ongoing full time temp role) My client is an award-winning designer with a global fan base. Based in one of central London's elite shopping districts. This is an opportunity for a fashion forward individual to gain experience buildin..