Retail Operations Assistant
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Does a Retail Operations Assistant opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to hear more about your goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work with Retail Operations Manager to create KPI league tables - monitor and report as required
- Work with Finance department to create reporting for Retail Operations Manager and Area Sales Managers as required to review retail performance
- Work with HR department to maintain retail succession plan/talent pipeline document for Retail Managers, Area Sales Managers and Retail Operations Manager
- Be accountable for maintaining and distributing accurate store contact details with correct Manager and Assistant Manager information
- Collate movements, annual holiday booking process, monthly expenses process and all travel bookings
- Support Retail Operations Manager in preparing presentations where necessary
- Set up internal and external meetings as required for Retail team
- Take minutes and circulate at all key retail meetings internal and external where required
- Work in conjunction with Property Director and Store Maintenance team to ensure follow up on all retail projects, maintenance issues and packaging requirements and keep Retail Manager informed at all points
- Arranging training sessions for all areas of retail operations, service and selling
- Work with retail teams to ensure upkeep and maintenance of retail ops documents
- Assist with implementation and management of all special projects
- Experience of working at a fast pace, changing retail environment
- Experienced in using - Excel/PowerPoint/Word/Outlook
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proactive approach to work with a positive "can do" attitude
- Demonstrates high level of initiative, personal confidence, enthusiasm, commitment and passion
- Good communicator- written and verbal
- Ability to influence without authority and use effective negotiation skills
- Demonstrable commitment to self-development and addressing own learning needs
I f this Retail Operations Assistant r o l e interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV a n d quote reference RP005
If this Retail Operations Assistant role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference RP005.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Temporary Sales Assistant - Full time - Mayfair - £8.00
Full Time Luxury Sales Consultants -Mayfair - £8.00ph I am currently seeking experienced high calibre sales associates for one of the most prestigious brands in the world. This will be a 5 day per week full time role with salary paid on a weekly basis. About the Company... Situated in London's m..
London Department Store - PT Sales Assistant : 2 days per week - £8.00 ph
Are you an ambassador for activewear? London Department Store - Part-time Sales Assistant : 2 days per week - £8.00 ph About The Company... You will be supporting a womenswear active wear brand specializing in the promotion of high end sportswear. This is an ongoing booking so please only apply ..
West London Sales Manager
Temporary On-Going Sales Assistant for Luxury Men's Swimwear 1 st May until August Working days Thursday - Sunday Availability to work weekends is a must for this position. About The Company... My client is a well known Luxury Men's Swimwear brand located in West London seeking a Part Time Sale..