Retail Operations Manager
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Does a Retail Operations Manager opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply for this role and we will be in contact shortly to hear more about your goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- To influence and shape the operational effectiveness of the business - ensuring best practice and operational excellence
- To develop and drive the Retail Operations strategy ensuring engagement across the brand
- To identify and develop creative solutions to meet the changing business needs
- Seeks out business opportunities and present back ideas
- Acts as the retail voice and retail expert in key stakeholder meetings and brand projects
- To ensure brand consistency and integrity is maintained across all communication channels
- Responsible for the management of a retail & incentives budget ensuring appropriate store and brand spend
- Is the key point of contact for IT system issues and opportunities within retail
- To ensure the smooth running of the Retail Operational team
- Support the recruitment development and succession planning of Retail Operations team
- To branch with Area Managers looking for new and improved ways of working
- To builds a strong and proactive relationship with external business partners
- To contribute to projects that drive profit, improve efficiencies or reduce workload in store
- Work with Retail Director and Head of Retail to plan long-term projects and communication requirements
- Experience of working at a fast pace, changing retail environment
- Clear understanding of store operational procedures
- Visionary - a big thinker who models the way forward and sets the direction
- Great communicator
- Results driven
- Ability to influence at a senior level
- Project Management experience
I f this Retail Operations Manager r o l e interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV and quote reference RP004
If this Retail Operations Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference RP004.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Assistant Store Manager - Watches - Birmingham Freedom Recruitment is looking for an Assistant Store Manager or HIGHLY experienced Supervisor ready for the next step to drive their highly successful Store in Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity work with some of the most popular watches in ..
Full Time TEMP Sales Consultant - British Heritage Brand
About The Company... My client is seeking several experienced Luxury Sales Consultants to become part of a team representing one of the most desired British Bespoke Brands. Established for over 100 years and specialising in extraordinary Accessories our Client is well known both in the UK and inter..
Temporary On going Supervisor for High Street store in London
Temporary On going Supervisor for High Street store in London About the Company... My client is currently seeking an experienced Supervisor to join their busy store in central London. The product is unisex, fast fashion and would appeal to candidates from a high street brand background. The candid..