ABOUT THE COMPANY
Does a Store Manager opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to hear more about your goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers' pool, expand store traffic and optimise profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Be a shining example of excellent customer service and high performance
- Additional store manager duties as needed
- Proven successful experience as a retail manager
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and dependable
If this Store Manager role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV and quote reference RP001
If this Store Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference RP001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Retail Operations Assistant
Retail Operations Assistant - UK About The Company... Does a Retail Operations Assistant opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will b..
Arabic Speaker Sales Consultant
Luxury Perfume Brand Arabic Speaker Sales Consultant with luxury retail background About The Company... A famous luxury perfume brand with worldwide presence is seeking an Arabic speaker with luxury or premium background to join their team in a luxury department store in Central London. About Th..
Arabic Speaking Sales Associate, Luxury Brand, £8.00 per hour (Ongoing full time temp role)
Arabic Speaking Sales Associate - Luxury Brand - £8.00 per hour (Ongoing full time temp role) My client is an award-winning designer with a global fan base. Based in one of central London's elite shopping districts. This is an opportunity for a fashion forward individual to gain experience buildin..