Production, Technical & Wholesale
Product Developer Co-ordinator - Furniture
About the Company...
An amazing Opportunity to work for a brand with an amazing global client list
About the role...
Reporting to the Product Development Manager and working closely with the Brand Directors, this role is To co-ordinate all aspects of the development of new ranges within homewares ensuring the products can be launched on time as per the agreed dates. Utilising your previous experience of working within the luxury and premium markets, this is an all round role suitable for someone with a hands on approach and who strives in a small team. The role includes (but is not limited to):
- Managing the critical path process from sampling through to delivery, taking control and driving the process to ensure key dates are achieved
- Set up the products on the systems , raising PO's and ensuring all correct order details are sent to the suppliers
- Able to confidently liaise with the global suppliers to ensure all correct details are obtained
- Working proactively alongside the design and technical teams to ensure all comments and details are sent back to the factories and any amendments required are made all
- Work through any issues or problems quickly and effectively to ensure delay does not impact key critical path and delivery dates
- Previous experience in the industry is needed
If this Product Developer Co-ordinator - Furniture role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference RC57602/001_1535448916.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB