Production, Technical & Wholesale
Junior Wholesale Merchandiser
About the company...
My Client is a supplier to key fast fashion retailers across UK and international retailers, working across multi product ladieswear.
About the role...
Working within the team, you will primarily be responsible for supporting the Sales Director with all tasks as well as driving the critical path. The role will involve (but is not limited to) :
- Assist the Sales Director with all day to day tasks
- Manage the critical path from order confirmation through to delivery, ensuring the correct orders are raised and all details submitted to the off shore factories
- Work closely between the buyers and the factories on all approvals and submits, chasing and ensuring the delivery dates are maintained
- Provide administrative support to the Sales Director as required
- General Office Administrative duties
- A strong team player but also the ability to work on their own initiative
- A dynamic and proactive individual who has proven experience within a similar role.
- Able to problem solve, think on your feet and a can-do attitude
- Be able to build key working relationships, both internally and externally across all level
If this Junior Wholesale Merchandiser role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference RC57540/001_1535448625.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB