Production, Technical & Wholesale
Sales Account Manager
About the company...
My client is a recognisable name in the industry and they have established themselves as a key supplier to the high street and department stores' working across Men's, Ladies and Kids.
About the role...
Working closely with the Head of Sales, this is a great role for someone who loves everything product and gets a buzz from the development and sales process. The role will involve (but is not limited to):
- Working closely with design, you would manage the development process with the buyers each season, with the ability and strong commercial eye for identifying key trends
- Manage the price negotiation process between the factory and the buyers ensuring the desired targets and margins are achieved
- Overseeing the critical path with the support of the merchandising teams to ensure all specific requirements are achieved
- Identifying areas of growth for the business and driving the business forward, including new ideas and maximising on repeat business and sales, as well as a strong sales ability to open and bring new business to the table
The ideal candidate will be:
- Be able to see potential opportunities and use them to grow the business, with a strong commercial eye
- Proven experience of working in a similar Account Management role within a supplier, working with both UK and International retailers and ability to build successful relationships
- Well organised and diligent in your work ethic
- Excellent negotiation skills as well as a decisive character, implementing new ideas quickly and efficiently
- High attention to detail as well as excellent communication skills
- Accessories or Eyewear experience is desirable, but not essential
If this Sales Account Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference RC57536/002_1536573864.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB