Production, Technical & Wholesale
About the role...
Working within the team, you will primarily be responsible for driving the critical path from order through to delivery. This is an all encompassing role for someone to take control and drive forward. The role will involve (but is not limited to) :
- Manage the critical path from order confirmation through to delivery, working with the team on costings and order placements
- Work closely with the Product Developer, Designer and Technical support within the team, working together to ensure the product is correct as per requirements and meetings all the required standards from the buyer
- Be confident to work daily and closely with the Buying and Merchandising teams, attending weekly team meetings and ensuring deliveries are on track
- Be able to problem solve and think outside the box on any problems or issues that arise, ensuring the minimal delay to the retailer
The ideal candidate will:
- A strong team player but also the ability to work on their own initiative
- A dynamic and proactive individual who has proven experience within a similar role.
- Able to problem solve, think on your feet and a can do attitude
- Be able to build key working relationships, both internally and externally across all levels
- A solid background and proven experience of working within a UK based supplier and manufacturer.
If this Wholesale Merchandiser role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and quote reference RC57443
If this Wholesale Merchandiser role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference RC57443_1536230553.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB