Experience Tailor Required
My client pride themselves on the best tailoring in London and are home to some of the best tailors in the industry......
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My Client require an in-house tailor to join a small London team as part of their growing company. Your work will be focused on completing alterations as requested by our team of style advisors to match the needs of their clients. As an Alterations Specialist you will be expected to complete these alterations accurately and promptly to provide specialised shopping service.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Understand and follow alterations; unpicking, marking, pinning and completing as requested.
- High quality and accurate workmanship to ensure the perfect fit.
- Cutting, mounting, machine sewing/ hand stitching and pressing all aspects of tailored garments.
- Working primarily with male garments and on occasion female clothing
Abo u t You
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience as seamstress or tailor, ideally in high-end or luxury clothing.
- Strong understanding of garment construction and confidence both with industrial sewing machines and hand stitching.
- A good knowledge of Pattern Cutting is desirable.
- Experience in both men and womenswear
- Strong understanding of a variety of fabrics and stitching techniques.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines, prioritizing and juggling a heavy workload.
- An interest in tailoring and bespoke garments.
- Reliable and trustworthy to ensure our alteration demands are met daily
- Organised, enthusiastic and self motivated
- Flexible working hours to meet business demand
If you would like to apply for this role - please email your CV to Nataliesmith@freedomrecruit.com
If this Experience Tailor Required role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference NS - TL.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
PRODUCTION MACHINIST - SUPPLIER
SUPPLIER MACHINISTS REQUIRED My womenswear supplier is looking for a highly skilled Sample Machinist on a permanent & freelance basis. About the Company... My client is one of the UK's largest fashion suppliers. Providing designs for high street retailers, and department stores such as Laura..
Accessories Development Coordinator
The Accessories Development Coordinator assists with development and production workflow and administration, supporting throughout the development process. About The Company... Beautiful women's wear designer based in south west London. Recently released there RTW aswel as Bespoke. They are lookin..
My client is currently looking for a Men's multi-product Garment Technologist required for immediate start! About the Company... My clients focus is on innovation; breaking down the walls of fashion and making clothes designed with real life in mind. With offices accross the Globe this is a grea..