Experience Tailor Required
My client pride themselves on the best tailoring in London and are home to some of the best tailors in the industry......
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My Client require an in-house tailor to join a small London team as part of their growing company. Your work will be focused on completing alterations as requested by our team of style advisors to match the needs of their clients. As an Alterations Specialist you will be expected to complete these alterations accurately and promptly to provide specialised shopping service.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Understand and follow alterations; unpicking, marking, pinning and completing as requested.
- High quality and accurate workmanship to ensure the perfect fit.
- Cutting, mounting, machine sewing/ hand stitching and pressing all aspects of tailored garments.
- Working primarily with male garments and on occasion female clothing
Abo u t You
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience as seamstress or tailor, ideally in high-end or luxury clothing.
- Strong understanding of garment construction and confidence both with industrial sewing machines and hand stitching.
- A good knowledge of Pattern Cutting is desirable.
- Experience in both men and womenswear
- Strong understanding of a variety of fabrics and stitching techniques.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines, prioritizing and juggling a heavy workload.
- An interest in tailoring and bespoke garments.
- Reliable and trustworthy to ensure our alteration demands are met daily
- Organised, enthusiastic and self motivated
- Flexible working hours to meet business demand
If you would like to apply for this role - please email your CV to Nataliesmith@freedomrecruit.com
If this Experience Tailor Required role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference NS - TL.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Creative Pattern Cutter
We are looking for Creative Pattern Cutters to work on a freelance basis About the company... We are looking for Freelance Creative Pattern Cutters to work for us in a range of suppliers and designers in Central London. About the Pattern Cutter role... It is essential to have 3-5 years experienc..
Designer Junior Garment Technologist
A Beautiful leading designer requires Junior /Experience Assistant Garment Technologist. About the company... This leading British designer requires a Junior Garment Technologist on there RTW collection. About the role... - Check pattern, costing sheet, production notes and development samples t..
We are looking for Sample machinists/ Seamstresses to work freelance. About the company... We work with a range of suppliers and designers from high street to luxury so we will consider you no matter what background. About the Sample Machinist role... We are looking for freelance sample machinis..