Senior Menswear Designer
We are recruiting for a talented and versatile Senior Menswear Designer who will be responsible for creating a commercial range which combines classic premium and sports lifestyle for this Heritage brand.
About the role...
In collaboration with the Design Manager, to create a directional collection ensuring commerciality and newness reflecting the brand DNA in terms of quality &
aesthetic. To agree overall seasonal direction & specific design briefs with the Design Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
* Involvement in the full product process from concept through to sampling, taking ownership for your specified product categories.
* Ensure key milestones and deadlines are met in line with the seasonal and company critical path.
* Create and maintain accurate technical garment specifications to guide the supply base in sampling.
* Carry out competitor research, Trade show visits and market research trips to keep abreast of current & future trends. Create detailed reports for sharing with the wider business.
* Creation of a seasonal theme for the designers to work with to be signed off first by Design Manager.
* Create initial trend & range concepts alongside mood and colour boards ensuring these are in line with the seasonal theme.
* Collaborate with Design Manager, PD, & Technical to assign RRP & forecasts to designs to ensure the range is well coordinated & balanced, meeting global requirements.
* Build into designs by selecting & recommending yarns, fabrics, prints, techniques working within the department pricing architecture.
* Handover product information & imagery as required to support other areas of the business; such as for PR & marketing.
We are looking for a confident and highly capable designer who is ready to hit the ground running and get involved straight away. With continued growth in the business, it is really important that this Designer is decisive, self motivated and highly efficient with a positive attitude. They will need to be able to keep on top of relevant trends for our customer and have a deep understanding of the premium lifestyle and athleisure market in order to be able to design highly commercial product at a fast pace
* Awareness of fashion and trends with a commercial point of view.
* Excellent Eye for shape, colour, materials, trims.
* Excellent Drawing skills & working knowledge of Illustrator and excel.
* Excellent Fashion Design - Degree level or equivalent.
* Minimum of 4 years working within garment design.
* Strong commercial understanding of construction techniques.
* Great team with structured progression.
* Fantastic international growth prospects.
* Well known heritage brand.
If this Senior Menswear Design role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you
If this Senior Menswear Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MRY56977/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Concept Designer Menswear
Senior Concept Designer Menswear - Europe A great opportunity to join a great team as Senior Concept Designer for a Global International Retailer based in Germany. The opportunity is to design the multi-product menswear collection with a fun and commercial handwriting. About the company... Our cl..
Senior Womanswear Dresses designer for Premium brand in China
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Womanswear Dresses designer is available within a Premium Womenswear fashion brand based in China About the Company... The brand is a European brand which has found its greatest success in China. It is highly dinamic as it produces several collections per year ..
Senior Men Footwear Designer
We are looking for a Senior Mens Footwear Designer for a global Company for their London Office About the Company.... The Company specializes in lifestyle and Internationally recognized. It has also offices all around the Globe. About the role... The Company is looking for a Senior Mens Footwear..