Senior Menswear Designer
We are recruiting for a talented and versatile Senior Menswear Designer who will be responsible for creating a commercial range which combines classic premium and sports lifestyle for this Heritage brand.
About the role...
In collaboration with the Design Manager, to create a directional collection ensuring commerciality and newness reflecting the brand DNA in terms of quality &
aesthetic. To agree overall seasonal direction & specific design briefs with the Design Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
* Involvement in the full product process from concept through to sampling, taking ownership for your specified product categories.
* Ensure key milestones and deadlines are met in line with the seasonal and company critical path.
* Create and maintain accurate technical garment specifications to guide the supply base in sampling.
* Carry out competitor research, Trade show visits and market research trips to keep abreast of current & future trends. Create detailed reports for sharing with the wider business.
* Creation of a seasonal theme for the designers to work with to be signed off first by Design Manager.
* Create initial trend & range concepts alongside mood and colour boards ensuring these are in line with the seasonal theme.
* Collaborate with Design Manager, PD, & Technical to assign RRP & forecasts to designs to ensure the range is well coordinated & balanced, meeting global requirements.
* Build into designs by selecting & recommending yarns, fabrics, prints, techniques working within the department pricing architecture.
* Handover product information & imagery as required to support other areas of the business; such as for PR & marketing.
We are looking for a confident and highly capable designer who is ready to hit the ground running and get involved straight away. With continued growth in the business, it is really important that this Designer is decisive, self motivated and highly efficient with a positive attitude. They will need to be able to keep on top of relevant trends for our customer and have a deep understanding of the premium lifestyle and athleisure market in order to be able to design highly commercial product at a fast pace
* Awareness of fashion and trends with a commercial point of view.
* Excellent Eye for shape, colour, materials, trims.
* Excellent Drawing skills & working knowledge of Illustrator and excel.
* Excellent Fashion Design - Degree level or equivalent.
* Minimum of 4 years working within garment design.
* Strong commercial understanding of construction techniques.
* Great team with structured progression.
* Fantastic international growth prospects.
* Well known heritage brand.
If this Senior Menswear Design role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV and portfolio to email@example.com . Thank you
If this Senior Menswear Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MRY56977/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Womenswear Designer - Brand - London - Salary up to £30k per annum A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Womanswear Designer to join one of the most talked about online brands since its launch at the beginning of the year. About the company... The Brand is known for creating clothes that a..
Menswear Designer - Brand - London - Salary up to £35k per annum We are recruiting for a talented and versatile Menswear Designer who will be responsible for creating a commercial range which combines classic style for this Heritage brand About the company... This classic menswear sports inspired..
Senior Men Footwear Designer
We are looking for a Senior Mens Footwear Designer for a global Company for their London Office About the Company.... The Company specializes in lifestyle and Internationally recognized. It has also offices all around the Globe. About the role... The Company is looking for a Senior Mens Footwear..