Junior Menswear Designer
We are recruiting for a talented and versatile Junior Menswear Designer who will be responsible for creating a commercial range which combines classic style for this Heritage brand
About the role...
As part of the design team, you will be responsible for assisting the design manager, senior designer and designer to create a commercial range which
appeals to the identified markets in terms of styling, colour, price point & quality.
Key responsibilities include:
* Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the brands customer, to ensure designs meet their needs and are fit for function.
* Consider sales analysis & ensure market feedback forms part of the design process.
* Contributing to seasonal research, looking at emerging trend opportunities or new fabric developments in line with the brand vision.
* Attending fit sessions with the product team and contribute by commenting on design aesthetic. Updating tech packs with changes following these meetings.
* Carry out competitor research through store visits, trade shows and market trips to keep abreast of current & future trends. Create detailed reports for sharing with the wider business.
* Create tech packs to include technical drawings and detailed specifications, update as needed with any changes made during the development process.
* Working with PD to build into designs by selecting & recommending yarns, fabrics, prints, techniques working within the department pricing architecture.
* Produce and maintain the seasonal colour palette.
We are looking for a confident and highly capable candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and get involved straight away. With continued growth in the business, it is really important that this Designer is decisive, self motivated and highly efficient with a positive attitude. They will need to be able to keep on top of relevant trends for our customer and have a deep understanding of the premium lifestyle and athleisure market in order to be able to design highly commercial product at a fast pace
* Awareness of fashion and trends with a commercial point of view
* Eye for shape, colour, materials, trims
* Drawing skills & working knowledge of Illustrator and excel
* Fashion Design - Degree level or equivalent
* Great team
* Fantastic growth prospects
* Well known heritage brand
If this Junior Menswear Design role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your cv and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you
If this Junior Menswear Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MRY56933/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Head Of Design
Head Of Design - UK About The Company... Does a Head of Design opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to he..
Creative Director - UK About The Company... Does a Creative Director opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly..
Junior Designer - UK About The Company... Does a Junior Designer opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to ..