A great opportunity to join a brand new team as a Design Assistant for a Global International Retailer based in the heart of central London. The overall purpose of this role is being responsible for assisting and supporting the Senior Designer and Head of Design in all areas of their role and responsibilities helping to reflect the creative vision of the brand whilst delivering the commercial strategy of the business plan.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading lifestyle retail chain with over 360 stores across 186 cities. My client offers on trend, high-quality products across Womenswear, Lingerie, Menswear, Kidswear and Fashion Accessories.
Main Responsibilities include
- Assist in creating mood boards which reflect the brands individual personality and give relevant members of all teams an insight into the creative vision for the season
- Assist in creating a seasonal colour palette for the brand as directed by the Senior Designer
- Assist in designing individual pieces of the collection as directed by the Senior Designer
- Create detailed specifications and colour-ups for any designs as briefed by the Senior Designer
- Ensue the spec packs are updated in a timely manor following any changes made during fit sessions / supplier meetings
- Ensure all tasks are completed to the critical path dates to ensure an effective and timely sign off process
- A strong team player but also the ability to work on their own initiative
- Educated to degree level in Fashion Design
- At least 1/2 years Head Office experience
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant packages, such as PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Must have a strong understanding for product, design, colour and the latest trends
This role is of high priority as our client is looking to fill the role with ASAP
If this Design Assistant role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button or submit your CV to email@example.com
ABOUT THE ROLE
If this Design Assistant role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MRY56885/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Assistant Designer - UK About The Company... Does an Assistant Designer opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply for this role and we will be in contact shortly to hear more about your..
Junior Menswear Designer
Menswear Designer - Heritage Brand - London We are recruiting for a talented and versatile Junior Menswear Designer who will be responsible for creating a commercial range which combines classic style for this Heritage brand About the role... As part of the design team, you will be responsible fo..
DESIGN ASSITANT - CENTRAL LONDON - INTERNATIONAL RETAILER A great opportunity to join a brand new team as a Design Assistant for a Global International Retailer based in the heart of central London. The overall purpose of this role is being responsible for assisting and supporting the Senior Design..