A great opportunity to join a brand new team as a Design Assistant for a Global International Retailer based in the heart of central London. The overall purpose of this role is being responsible for assisting and supporting the Senior Designer and Head of Design in all areas of their role and responsibilities helping to reflect the creative vision of the brand whilst delivering the commercial strategy of the business plan.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading lifestyle retail chain with over 360 stores across 186 cities. My client offers on trend, high-quality products across Womenswear, Lingerie, Menswear, Kidswear and Fashion Accessories.
Main Responsibilities include
- Assist in creating mood boards which reflect the brands individual personality and give relevant members of all teams an insight into the creative vision for the season
- Assist in creating a seasonal colour palette for the brand as directed by the Senior Designer
- Assist in designing individual pieces of the collection as directed by the Senior Designer
- Create detailed specifications and colour-ups for any designs as briefed by the Senior Designer
- Ensue the spec packs are updated in a timely manor following any changes made during fit sessions / supplier meetings
- Ensure all tasks are completed to the critical path dates to ensure an effective and timely sign off process
- A strong team player but also the ability to work on their own initiative
- Educated to degree level in Fashion Design
- At least 1/2 years Head Office experience
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant packages, such as PhotoShop and Illustrator
- Must have a strong understanding for product, design, colour and the latest trends
This role is of high priority as our client is looking to fill the role with ASAP
If this Design Assistant role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button or submit your CV to email@example.com
ABOUT THE ROLE
If this Design Assistant role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MRY56885/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Womens Woven Designer
Senior Womens Woven Designer gesucht fuer ein Design Buero in NRW About the company.. Senior Womenswear Designer spezialisiert im Bereich Woven gesucht fuer ein Design Buero in NRW. Hier arbeitest du in einem kleinen Team an Kollektionen fuer deutsche Retailer. PROFILE About the Womenswear Design..
Jersey/Graphic Designer for Menswear High Street Brand, China
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Jersey/Graphic Designer is available within a global menswear high street fashion brand based in China About the Company... The brand is a European brand which has found its greatest success in China. It is highly dinamic as it produces several collections per ..
DESIGN ASSITANT - CENTRAL LONDON - INTERNATIONAL RETAILER A great opportunity to join a brand new team as a Design Assistant for a Global International Retailer based in the heart of central London. The overall purpose of this role is being responsible for assisting and supporting the Senior Design..