Senior Graphic/Print Designer
We are working with a leading high street supplier that is currently looking to hire a Senior Womenswear Graphic Designer for their central London based team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a very well established supplier who are working with a vast majority of Fashion Retailers across Europe. They have achieved a steady growth in recent years and have further plans and projects on the horizon.
A Jerseywear Supplier who specialise in Graphics & Licensed Graphics for both men and women and childrenswear
This is a very exciting time for this company as they are growing and expanding and wanted talented designers to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Womenswear Graphic Designer is responsible for designing fantastic womenswear jersey product with vibrant and trend led Graphics. You must be able to be design a varied range of graphics such as; licensed, placement print, all over repeats, slogans, embroidery and have at least 10 years experience.
Main responsibilities include
- Working closely with the Head of Graphics on all creative projects
- Ensure creative briefs are interpreted and acted upon effectively
- Support Head of Graphics in building effective relationships across the business.
- To create and manage brief for customers across various accounts.
- To manage other graphics team members alongside the Head Of Graphics
- To be able to train and direct other graphics team members alongside the Head Of Graphics
- Create new ideas and furthering creative thinking and process
- To deliver up to the minute trend, cultural and market research
- Experienced in operating within a creative team, in a fast paced studio environment, delivering creative projects
- Experienced in design team management
- To have extensive licence experience.
- To have a proven track record as a print designer for major high street retailers
- From a background in graphic design at a high level, exceptional hand drawing and photography skills and experience are essentials.
- A team player, an excellent communicator with a positive attitude
- Highly Proficient Apple Mac user. Wacom tablet fluency required. Adept in Adobe Creative Cloud software, in particular, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Highly competent in design studio set-up and operations
- Experienced in trend research (both domestic and international), including high street and brand trend analyse with a view to producing trend reports
This role is of high priority as our client is looking to fill the role with ASAP
If this Senior Womenswear Graphic Design role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button or submit your CV to email@example.com
If this Senior Graphic/Print Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MRY56872/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Men's Footwear Designer
Footwear Designer - Brand - London - Salary up to £40k A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Footwear Designer to join this London based Heritage Brand My client is looking for an experienced full time menswear footwear designer to add newness to the product. They want you to have strong knowl..
Men's Graphics Designer
MENSWEAR GRAPHIC DESIGNER - LONDON - SUPPLIER - SALARY UP TO £30K We are working with a leading high street supplier that is currently looking to hire a Menswear Graphic Designer for their central London based team. About the company... My client is part of a bigger group, and with a presence acros..
Senior Menswear Designer
Senior Menswear Designer - Heritage Brand - London We are recruiting for a talented and versatile Senior Menswear Designer who will be responsible for creating a commercial range which combines classic premium and sports lifestyle for this Heritage brand. About the role... In collaboration with t..