Mid-Level Print/Graphc Designer
We are working with a leading high street supplier that is currently looking to hire a Mid-Level Womenswear Graphic Designer for their central London based team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is a very well established supplier who are working with a vast majority of Fashion Retailers across Europe. They have achieved a steady growth in recent years and have further plans and projects on the horizon.
A Jerseywear Supplier who specialise in Graphics & Licensed Graphics for both men and women and childrenswear
This is a very exciting time for this company as they are growing and expanding and wanted talented designers to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Mid-Level Womenswear Graphic Designer is responsible for designing fantastic womenswear jersey product with vibrant and trend led Graphics. You must be able to be design a varied range of graphics such as; licensed, placement print, all over repeats, slogans, embroidery and have at least 10 years experience.
For the mid-level design position we are looking for the following:
- Liaise with the Head of Graphics on all creative projects
- Ensure creative briefs are interpreted and acted upon effectively
- Create new ideas and furthering creative thinking where possible
- Continuously grow in your skills and knowledge and apply this your own work and that of the creative team Liaise with Shape team to create a diverse body of work
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Experienced in operating within a creative team, in a fast paced studio environment, delivering creative projects
- To have licence experience
- From a background in graphic design at a high level, hand drawing and photography experience is highly advantageous
- A team player, an excellent communicator with a positive attitude
- Proficient Apple Mac user. Wacom tablet fluency required. Adept in Adobe Creative Cloud software, in particular, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Highly competent in design studio set-up and operations
- Experienced in trend research, including high street and brand trend analyse with a view to producing trend reports
This role is of high priority as our client is looking to fill the role with ASAP
If this Senior Womenswear Graphic Design role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this Mid-Level Print/Graphc Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MRY56871/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Menswear Designer
Senior Menswear Designer - Heritage Brand - London We are recruiting for a talented and versatile Senior Menswear Designer who will be responsible for creating a commercial range which combines classic premium and sports lifestyle for this Heritage brand. About the role... In collaboration with t..
Senior Graphic/Print Designer
SENIOR WOMENSWEAR GRAPHIC DESIGNER - CENTRAL LONDON - SUPPLIER We are working with a leading high street supplier that is currently looking to hire a Senior Womenswear Graphic Designer for their central London based team. About the company... My client is a very well established supplier who are ..
Jersey/Graphic Designer for Menswear High Street Brand, China
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Jersey/Graphic Designer is available within a global menswear high street fashion brand based in China About the Company... The brand is a European brand which has found its greatest success in China. It is highly dinamic as it produces several collections per ..