Freelance Denim Designer
A great opportunity to join a brand new team as Freelance Denim Designer for a Global International Retailer based in the heart of central London. The opportunity is to design the denim collection with a fun and commercial handwriting.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading lifestyle retail chain with over 360 stores across 186 cities. My client offers on trend, high-quality products across Womenswear, Lingerie, Menswear, Kidswear and Fashion Accessories.
They are currently recruiting a great opportunity for a Freelance Denim Designer to join the team in their central London office.
About the Freelance Denim Design role
- To constantly be up to date with high street and designer trends that specifically relate to the UK market and its interpretation into the global market
- Planning and designing a commercial and innovative range across denim. Producing mood boards to show overall vision of your area as well as key design influences such as colour, shapes and style.
- Through research and travel familiarise with the global market/customer
- Produce style reports as requested at regular points during the season
- Be involved with trend, colour concepts the start of each season
- Design capsule collections and or collections as directed by Global Head Office and Design Hub London
- Produce visual range plans and all technical packs as standard set by London Design Hub
- Travel to the Global Head Office for product development purposes
- A strong team player but also the ability to work on their own initiative
- Someone who is passionate about Denim
- Must have at least 5 years experience designing denim collections
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant packages, such as PhotoShop and Illustrator.
- Must have genuine passion for product, design, colour and the latest trends
- Proven experience of working for a High Street brand/retailer or High St supplier
- You must be a dynamic individual, able to adapt to the changing needs of the clients and with exceptional organisational and communication skills
If you're interested I would love to hear from you! Please email your CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this Freelance Denim Designer role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MRY56107/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Menswear Tailoring Designer
Tailoring Menswear Designer - Supplier - Birmingham Are you a Designer looking for a new fresh challenge? My client is a Tailoring Menswear Supplier who are the leading supplier to a range of very well known high street retailers. They are seeking a talented Menswear Designer to join their Birmingh..
Mens Performancewear Designer
Men's Performance Wear Designer - London A great opportunity to join a brand new team as Performance Wear Designer for a Global International Retailer based in the heart of central London. The opportunity is to design the multi-product performancewear collection with a fun and commercial handwritin..
Childrenswear (boys and girls) Designer - London A great opportunity to join a brand new team as Childrenswear Designer for a Global International Retailer based in the heart of central London. The opportunity is to design the multi-product womenswear collection with a fun and commercial handwritin..