Assistant Store Manager - Interior Designer - Birmingham
Our Client, an amazing and well known interior design brand, is currently looking for an expert Assistant Store Manager to join their team near Birmingham.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Named as one of the most valuable interior design brands brands, this company specialises in luxury homeware. A dynamic company able to mix style and elegance, a real icon for the clothing world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Assistant Store Manager role
- Support, motivate and encourage your strong team of sales associates
- Supervise employee performance through effective target setting
- Ensure that the store is kept to the highest possible standards, being well organized and properly merchandised at all times
- Deal with special requests and complaints
- Promote brand culture internally and externally
- Previous experience in premium/luxury retail is mandatory
- Able to lead, develop and motivate
- Excellent presentation, communication, organization and time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and assist team members
This is a great opportunity to secure a full time permanent job in a fantastic area of Birmingham. The position includes a generous salary and a genuine opportunity to grow within the brand.
Interviews will be offered immediately to successful candidates.
If this Assistant Store Manager - Interior Designer - Birmingham role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MO9696.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Assistant Manager - UK About The Company... Does an Assistant Manager opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortl..
Temporary Sales Assistant - Full time - Mayfair - £8.00
Full Time Luxury Sales Consultants -Mayfair - £8.00ph I am currently seeking experienced high calibre sales associates for one of the most prestigious brands in the world. This will be a 5 day per week full time role with salary paid on a weekly basis. About the Company... Situated in London's m..
Temporary Sales Assistant - 2 Months Full time - £8.00ph
Temporary Sales Assistants Regent Street- 2 months full time - Immediate start - £8.00ph About the company... My Client is a famous retailer in the centre of one of London's main tourist destinations Regent Street. Specialising in cutting edge fashion for men and women they are currently looking ..