Assistant Store Manager - Interior Designer - Birmingham
Our Client, an amazing and well known interior design brand, is currently looking for an expert Assistant Store Manager to join their team near Birmingham.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Named as one of the most valuable interior design brands brands, this company specialises in luxury homeware. A dynamic company able to mix style and elegance, a real icon for the clothing world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Assistant Store Manager role
- Support, motivate and encourage your strong team of sales associates
- Supervise employee performance through effective target setting
- Ensure that the store is kept to the highest possible standards, being well organized and properly merchandised at all times
- Deal with special requests and complaints
- Promote brand culture internally and externally
- Previous experience in premium/luxury retail is mandatory
- Able to lead, develop and motivate
- Excellent presentation, communication, organization and time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and assist team members
This is a great opportunity to secure a full time permanent job in a fantastic area of Birmingham. The position includes a generous salary and a genuine opportunity to grow within the brand.
Interviews will be offered immediately to successful candidates.
If this Assistant Store Manager - Interior Designer - Birmingham role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MO9696.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Store Manager - Luxury Fragrance - Cambridge, UK
Store Manager - Luxury Fragrance - Cambridge, UK Freedom Recruitment are looking for an experienced Store Manager to join a Luxury Fragrance Brand in Cambridge. About The Company: This Top Luxury Fragrance Brand is seeking an exceptional Store Manager to work on a permanent basis in a prestigious..
Temporary On-Going Sales Assistant for an Established Leather Goods Brand About The Company... My client a well established leather goods brand in the heart of London is seeking a Full time Sales Assistant for a potential Temp to Perm contract. You will help drive success with excellent customer s..
Part Time 16 Hours Sales Associate
Temporary On-Going Sales Associate Part Time 16 hours About The Company... My client an furniture, outdoor and lifestyle brand looking for an Sales Assistant who can represent the Brand with excellent customer service, located in Oxfordshire. It is a 16 hours a week potential Temp to Perm contract..