Assistant Store Manager - Interior Designer - Birmingham
Our Client, an amazing and well known interior design brand, is currently looking for an expert Assistant Store Manager to join their team near Birmingham.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Named as one of the most valuable interior design brands brands, this company specialises in luxury homeware. A dynamic company able to mix style and elegance, a real icon for the clothing world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Assistant Store Manager role
- Support, motivate and encourage your strong team of sales associates
- Supervise employee performance through effective target setting
- Ensure that the store is kept to the highest possible standards, being well organized and properly merchandised at all times
- Deal with special requests and complaints
- Promote brand culture internally and externally
- Previous experience in premium/luxury retail is mandatory
- Able to lead, develop and motivate
- Excellent presentation, communication, organization and time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and assist team members
This is a great opportunity to secure a full time permanent job in a fantastic area of Birmingham. The position includes a generous salary and a genuine opportunity to grow within the brand.
Interviews will be offered immediately to successful candidates.
If this Assistant Store Manager - Interior Designer - Birmingham role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MO9696.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
sales associate Luxury Shoes
Temporary On-Going Sales Associate-Luxury Shoes About The Company... My client a very well known Luxury brand looking for an experienced Sales Associate who can represent the Brand with excellent customer service, located in Central London. It is a full time potential Temp to Perm contract. About..
Temp to Perm Mandarin Speaker for a British luxury fashion house- £8.00x hour
About the Company Specialising in Menswear our client based in one of London's world famous shopping districts is looking for a Full time mandarin speaker Sales Assistant for a temp to perm contract. You will assist in driving sales with your unique technique, utilising your current client book and..
Receptionist - UK About The Company... Does a Receptionist opportunity interest you? We're always on the lookout for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to..