Store Manager - Luxury Ladies RTW Brand - Avignon (France)
Our Client, an exquisite and elegant Luxury Ladies RTW Brand, is currently looking for an expert and experienced Store Manager to join their store in the heart of Avignon.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client, one of the most valuable luxury fashion companies, specialises in ladies ready-to-wear. This is an incredible opportunity for those looking to develop their career within the luxury retail sector.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Store Manager role
- Coach, support, motivate, encourage and develop your a strong team of sales associates
- Supervise employee performance through effective target setting
- Manage store budgets and coordinate with/report to senior management
- Ensure that the store is kept to the highest possible standards, being well organized and properly merchandised at all times
- Be responsible for the selection of outstanding sales assistants
- Ensure all HR and payroll administration is completed on time
- Previous managerial experience in retail is mandatory
- Able to speak English on a conversational level
- Able to motivate, lead and develop a team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
This is a great opportunity to secure a full time permanent job in a fantastic area of Avignon. The position includes a generous salary and a genuine opportunity to grow within the brand.
Interviews will be offered immediately to successful candidates.
If this Store Manager role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV.
If this Store Manager - Luxury Ladies RTW Brand - Avignon (France) role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MO3434.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Assistant Store Manager - Watches - Birmingham Freedom Recruitment is looking for an Assistant Store Manager or HIGHLY experienced Supervisor ready for the next step to drive their highly successful Store in Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity work with some of the most popular watches in ..
Full Time Fine Jewellery Sales Consultant
Temporary On-Going Sales Assistant for an Fine Jewellery Brand About The Company... My client a World Wide known Fine Jewellery brand located in London's most desired shopping destination is seeking a Full time Sales Consultant. About The Role... * Providing First Class Customer Service * Mai..
SALES EXECUTIVE - LEADING INTERIOR DESIGN COMPANY - CENTRAL LONDON
About The Company... This is a fantastic opportunity to join a visionary and progressive interior design company based in Central London. They are now looking for a highly organised and commercially focused Sales Executive to join their team. About the role... * To be sales and results driven and..