Retail Systems Manager - English Heritage Group - London
Our Client is the most prestigious English heritage group. They are currently looking for a Retail Systems Manager to join their head office in the heart of London.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Named as one of the most valuable English heritage groups, this company is charged with the care of one of the largest and most important art collections in the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Retail Systems Manager role
- To manage the operation, functionality and development of all RCT retail systems
- To monitor all retail systems (including the stock control system, eCommerce shop, warehouse databases, in-store tills and payment devices)
- To be the first point of contact for technological issues (tills, PDQs, Web sales)
- To take the lead on proposing the Retail System development strategy
- To improve the retail operation and help it reach its maximum potential
- Previous experience in a similar role
- IT and technical skills within a multi-site or Retail organisation
- Knowledge of TRS, Magento and Point of Sale systems or of equivalent systems.
- Able to travel to other locations if necessary
- Able to apply technology solutions to business processes
- Methodical approach to problem solving, analytics
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and assist team members
This is a great opportunity to secure a full time permanent job in a fantastic area of London. Interviews will be offered immediately to successful candidates.
If this Assistant Store Manager role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV.
If this Retail Systems Manager - English Heritage Group - London role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MO2727.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
CASHIER - LUXURY BRAND - CENTRAL LONDON FLAGSHIP
About The Company... My client is a leading luxury brand with a global presence. An established company with an amazing culture for progression offering a competitive salary. They are now looking for a Cashier to join their Central London Flagship Store About the role... * To manage th..
JUNIOR SALES ASSISTANT - LUXURY LEATHER GOODS BRAND - PARIS
About The Company... My client is an Italian luxury traditional leather goods brand with a global presence. An established company with an amazing culture for progression offering a competitive salary. They are now looking for a Junior Sales Assistant to join their brand in PARIS, FRANCE. About th..
Experienced Watch Sales Associate - London Department Store - £8.00ph
Experienced Watch Sales Associate - London Department Store - £8.00ph Our client is currently recruiting for motivated and sales driven candidates to support them with their high profile Concession in a central London Department Store. About the Company... With the potential to turn permanent de..