Retail Systems Manager - English Heritage Group - London
Our Client is the most prestigious English heritage group. They are currently looking for a Retail Systems Manager to join their head office in the heart of London.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Named as one of the most valuable English heritage groups, this company is charged with the care of one of the largest and most important art collections in the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Retail Systems Manager role
- To manage the operation, functionality and development of all RCT retail systems
- To monitor all retail systems (including the stock control system, eCommerce shop, warehouse databases, in-store tills and payment devices)
- To be the first point of contact for technological issues (tills, PDQs, Web sales)
- To take the lead on proposing the Retail System development strategy
- To improve the retail operation and help it reach its maximum potential
- Previous experience in a similar role
- IT and technical skills within a multi-site or Retail organisation
- Knowledge of TRS, Magento and Point of Sale systems or of equivalent systems.
- Able to travel to other locations if necessary
- Able to apply technology solutions to business processes
- Methodical approach to problem solving, analytics
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and assist team members
This is a great opportunity to secure a full time permanent job in a fantastic area of London. Interviews will be offered immediately to successful candidates.
If this Assistant Store Manager role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV.
If this Retail Systems Manager - English Heritage Group - London role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MO2727.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
STORE MANAGER - LUXURY LINGERIE BRAND IN CENTRAL LONDON
About The Company ... My client is a beautiful premium French lingerie brand with a huge global presence. An established company with a fantastic culture, great progression and competitive salary. They are now looking for an experienced Store Manager to join their brand in London. About the ro..
Temporary On-going Sales Assistant for High Street brand.
Temporary On-going Sales Assistant for High Street brand. About the Company Specialising in High Street wear our client based in one of London's world famous shopping districts is looking for a Full time Sales Assistant for a temp to perm contract. You will assist in driving sales with your unique..
Luxury Supervisor - Birmingham
Supervisor - Luxury Brand - Birmingham Freedom Recruitment is looking for an experienced Luxury Supervisor to join a well known and leading Luxury brand - This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your luxury Supervisor experience in a progressive company. About The Company... My client is a le..