Retail Systems Manager - English Heritage Group - London
Our Client is the most prestigious English heritage group. They are currently looking for a Retail Systems Manager to join their head office in the heart of London.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Named as one of the most valuable English heritage groups, this company is charged with the care of one of the largest and most important art collections in the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Retail Systems Manager role
- To manage the operation, functionality and development of all RCT retail systems
- To monitor all retail systems (including the stock control system, eCommerce shop, warehouse databases, in-store tills and payment devices)
- To be the first point of contact for technological issues (tills, PDQs, Web sales)
- To take the lead on proposing the Retail System development strategy
- To improve the retail operation and help it reach its maximum potential
- Previous experience in a similar role
- IT and technical skills within a multi-site or Retail organisation
- Knowledge of TRS, Magento and Point of Sale systems or of equivalent systems.
- Able to travel to other locations if necessary
- Able to apply technology solutions to business processes
- Methodical approach to problem solving, analytics
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and assist team members
This is a great opportunity to secure a full time permanent job in a fantastic area of London. Interviews will be offered immediately to successful candidates.
If this Assistant Store Manager role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV.
If this Retail Systems Manager - English Heritage Group - London role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MO2727.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Arabic Speaker Sales Consultant
Luxury Perfume Brand Arabic Speaker Sales Consultant with luxury retail background About The Company... A famous luxury perfume brand with worldwide presence is seeking an Arabic speaker with luxury or premium background to join their team in a luxury department store in Central London. About Th..
West London Sales Manager
Temporary On-Going Sales Assistant for Luxury Men's Swimwear 1 st May until August Working days Thursday - Sunday Availability to work weekends is a must for this position. About The Company... My client is a well known Luxury Men's Swimwear brand located in West London seeking a Part Time Sale..
Arabic Speaking Sales Assistant (32hours per week) - Luxury Accessories Brand - Central London
Arabic Speaking Sales Assistant (32hours per week) - Luxury Accessories Brand - Central London About The Company My client, luxury accessories brand, is seeking an Arabic speaking Sales Assistant to work 32 hours per week in their newly opened boutique in Central London. About The Role: * Be a b..