Retail Systems Manager - English Heritage Group - London
Our Client is the most prestigious English heritage group. They are currently looking for a Retail Systems Manager to join their head office in the heart of London.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Named as one of the most valuable English heritage groups, this company is charged with the care of one of the largest and most important art collections in the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Retail Systems Manager role
- To manage the operation, functionality and development of all RCT retail systems
- To monitor all retail systems (including the stock control system, eCommerce shop, warehouse databases, in-store tills and payment devices)
- To be the first point of contact for technological issues (tills, PDQs, Web sales)
- To take the lead on proposing the Retail System development strategy
- To improve the retail operation and help it reach its maximum potential
- Previous experience in a similar role
- IT and technical skills within a multi-site or Retail organisation
- Knowledge of TRS, Magento and Point of Sale systems or of equivalent systems.
- Able to travel to other locations if necessary
- Able to apply technology solutions to business processes
- Methodical approach to problem solving, analytics
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and assist team members
This is a great opportunity to secure a full time permanent job in a fantastic area of London. Interviews will be offered immediately to successful candidates.
If this Assistant Store Manager role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV.
If this Retail Systems Manager - English Heritage Group - London role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MO2727.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
SALES EXECUTIVE - LEADING INTERIOR DESIGN COMPANY - CENTRAL LONDON
About The Company... This is a fantastic opportunity to join a visionary and progressive interior design company based in Central London. They are now looking for a highly organised and commercially focused Sales Executive to join their team. About the role... * To be sales and results driven and..
Temporary On going Assistant Manager for Luxury Boutique.
Assistant Store Manager Central London Boutique About the Company... My client is currently seeking an experienced Assistant Store Manager to join their boutique in central London.The candidate must be strong in both management and sales. About the role... * Assist the Retail Store Manager in pl..
Assistant Manager - Harrods
Assistant Manager - Luxury Kidswear Brand - Harrods Freedom Recruitment is looking for a Luxury Assistant Manager to join a well known and leading Luxury Kidswear brand - This is a fantastic opportunity to build on or gain luxury experience in a progressive company with a fantastic culture. Great o..