Luxury Store Manager
Our Client, an exquisite and elegant luxury ladies RTW brand, is currently looking for an expert and experienced Store Manager to join their flagship in Mayfair.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client, one of the most valuable luxury fashion companies, specialises in ladies ready-to-wear. This is an incredible opportunity for those looking to build a career within the luxury retail sector.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Sales Assistant role
- Coach, support, motivate, encourage and develop your Assistant Manager/Supervisor and a strong team of sales associates
- Supervise employee performance through effective target setting
- Manage store budgets and coordinate with/report to senior management
- Ensure that the store is kept to the highest possible standards, being well organized and properly merchandised at all times
- Be responsible for the selection of outstanding sales assistants
- Ensure all HR and payroll administration is completed on time
- Managerial experience in Luxury Fashion, ideally ladies RTW
- Able to lead, develop and motivate
- Able to handle challenging situations
- Excellent presentation, communication and organization skills
This is a great opportunity to secure a full time permanent job in a fantastic area of London. The position includes a generous salary and a genuine opportunity to grow within the brand.
Interviews will be offered immediately to successful candidates.
If this Sales Associate role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV and quote reference MO
If this Luxury Store Manager role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MO2225.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Sales Consultant | British Heritage Brand
About The Company... My client is seeking several experienced Luxury Sales Consultants to become part of a team representing one of the most desired British Bespoke Brands. Established for over 100 years and specialising in extraordinary Accessories our Client is well known both in the UK and inter..
Full Time 7 week Sales - Programme and Ticket Sales - £7.50 per hour
Full Time 7 week temp position - Programme and Ticket Sales - £7.50 per hour About the Company Located in Birmingham Resorts World our client is opening a pop-up starting in November for 7 weeks. We are looking for motivated and target driven Sales Associates to join the team. Ideally with a keen..
Are you a Sales Assistant looking for a full time role working with some of London's most exclusive shops. We have Sales assistant roles weather you have come from a luxury or high street store. About the Company... Both men's and women's wear are looking for full time sales assistant for the busy..