Assistant Store Manager - Luxury Interior Designer - Central London
Our Client, an exquisite and top-quality Interior Designer Luxury Brand, is currently looking for an expert Assistant Store Manager to join their team in the heart of London.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Named as one of the most valuable luxury brands, this luxurious label specializes in elegant interior design and creative furniture. This is an incredible opportunity for those looking to develop their career within the retail sector.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Assistant Store Manager role
- Support, motivate and encourage your strong team of design consultants
- Provide exceptional customer service, personalized experiences and 1 to 1 consultations
- Deal with special requests and complaints
- Promote brand culture internally and externally
- Previous experience in Interior Design/Furniture
- Previous Supervisor/Assistant Manager experience
- Able to lead, develop and motivate
- Excellent presentation, communication, organization and time management skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and assist team members
This is a great opportunity to secure a full time permanent job in a fantastic area of London. The position includes very generous salary and commissions, as well as a genuine opportunity to grow within the brand.
Interviews will be offered immediately to successful candidates.
If this Assistant Store Manager role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV and quote reference MO1111
If this Assistant Store Manager - Luxury Interior Designer - Central London role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MO1111.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Retail Director - UK About The Company... Does a Retail Director opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to ..
Part Time 16 Hours Sales Associate
Temporary On-Going Sales Associate Part Time 16 hours About The Company... My client an furniture, outdoor and lifestyle brand looking for an Sales Assistant who can represent the Brand with excellent customer service, located in Oxfordshire. It is a 16 hours a week potential Temp to Perm contract..
Luxury Sales Associate
Luxury Sales Associate - Birmingham - High Turnover Concession - £21k + Personal Commission Freedom Recruitment is looking for a highly experienced Sales Associate ready for their next challenge in a thriving Luxury Concession. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the most Luxury b..