Online Sales Advisor - Luxury Watches - Central London
Our Client, one of the most elevated Luxury Watched Brand, is currently looking for an expert Digital Sales Advisor to join their vibrant head office in the heart of London.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Client is an exquisite haute horlogerie company, specialising in luxury watches and fine jewellery. This is an incredible opportunity for those looking to develop their career within the luxury sector.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Digital Sales Advisor role
- Deliver retail and customer service activities maximize sales and exceed targets
- Dealing with customer enquiries by telephone, email, letter or face to face
- Guiding all customer issues to a satisfactory conclusion
- Promoting brand culture internally and externally and a supportive image of the company
- Previous experience within Luxury Watches
- Great expertise in watches and jewellery
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations
This is a great opportunity to secure a full time permanent job in a fantastic area of London. The position includes a generous salary, commissions and a genuine opportunity to grow within the brand.
Interviews will be offered immediately to successful candidates.
If this Digital Sales Advisor role interests you, please click the 'Apply' button and submit your CV and quote reference MO0212
If this Online Sales Advisor - Luxury Watches - Central London role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MO0212.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Temporary On going Supervisor for High Street store in London
Temporary On going Supervisor for High Street store in London About the Company... My client is currently seeking an experienced Supervisor to join their busy store in central London. The product is unisex, fast fashion and would appeal to candidates from a high street brand background. The candid..
Store Manager - Brighton - Watches
Store Manager - Watches - Brighton Freedom Recruitment is looking for a Store Manager or experienced Assistant Manager ready for the next step to drive their store in Brighton. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the most popular watches in a very cool and fashion led brand. About..
Retail Director - UK About The Company... Does a Retail Director opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to ..