Production, Technical & Wholesale
Lead Pattern Designer - Ladieswear retailer based in France
About the role
- Work with designers to establish fitting blocks per product category
- Research and analyse fitting trends as well as provide technical expertise
- Manufacturing approval to suppliers
- Coordinate and improve team skills
- Fittings and patterns improvements and corrections
- Size range development
- Create manufacturing sheets with comments in French and English
- Conduct fitting sessions, pre and after production to review overall fit and details
- Review tech pack and identify areas of concern. Find solutions and help improving sampling process.
- Ensure all patterns are delivered according to deadlines
- Controls that fit and patterns are followed during sampling and production stages. In shop fitting sessions will help understand previous mistakes and how to improve.
- Identify potential quality issues and give appropriate suggestions
If this Lead Pattern Designer - Ladieswear retailer based in France role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MMU57640_1536070297.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB