Senior Kidswear Designer - Europe
Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well known retailer.
They are seeking a Senior Kidswear Designer who can work on boys or girls collections. The designer will be required to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an established retailer who manufacture on-trend high street collections.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Senior Kidswear Design role
The ideal candidate must be an established kidswear designer who is confident working in a fast paced environment. You must be comfortable working from concept through to final product and then liaise with the buyers as you will be responsible for your product area.
- Collaborate with the Design Manager and other members of the team to design seasonal collections.
- Design of the kidswear ranges, working in line with the seasonal themes. Demonstrating commercial awareness and and keen eye for detail.
- Working on each section of the design process, from initial trend through to final product.
- Following the catwalks and being up to date with emerging trends.
- Working closely with and supporting the design team where necessary.
- Comfortable holding design meetings.
- Producing clear Tech packs for initial samples, in the range.
- Responsible for follow up with production on a day to day basis. To follow through on the sample development and answer any queries they may have.
- experience designing kidswear age 1-3 for a retailer or supplier
- Confident enough to hold own buyer meetings
- Able to work on accurate technical specifications
- Excellent CAD/presentation skills with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Great can do attitude
- Able to work in a faced paced environment
If this Senior Kidswear Designer - Europe role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MKS56817/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Men's Footwear Designer
Footwear Designer - Brand - London - Salary up to £40k A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Footwear Designer to join this London based Heritage Brand My client is looking for an experienced full time menswear footwear designer to add newness to the product. They want you to have strong knowl..
Junior Menswear Designer
Menswear Designer - Heritage Brand - London We are recruiting for a talented and versatile Junior Menswear Designer who will be responsible for creating a commercial range which combines classic style for this Heritage brand About the role... As part of the design team, you will be responsible fo..
Ladies Print Designer
Print Designer - Ladieswear - Supplier - London - Salary up to £45k Short description intro... An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Womanswear Print Designer to join a leading supplier with a high street fashion client base. About the company... Our client is an established supplier based in L..