Senior Kidswear Designer - Europe
Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well known retailer.
They are seeking a Senior Kidswear Designer who can work on boys or girls collections. The designer will be required to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an established retailer who manufacture on-trend high street collections.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Senior Kidswear Design role
The ideal candidate must be an established kidswear designer who is confident working in a fast paced environment. You must be comfortable working from concept through to final product and then liaise with the buyers as you will be responsible for your product area.
- Collaborate with the Design Manager and other members of the team to design seasonal collections.
- Design of the kidswear ranges, working in line with the seasonal themes. Demonstrating commercial awareness and and keen eye for detail.
- Working on each section of the design process, from initial trend through to final product.
- Following the catwalks and being up to date with emerging trends.
- Working closely with and supporting the design team where necessary.
- Comfortable holding design meetings.
- Producing clear Tech packs for initial samples, in the range.
- Responsible for follow up with production on a day to day basis. To follow through on the sample development and answer any queries they may have.
- experience designing kidswear age 1-3 for a retailer or supplier
- Confident enough to hold own buyer meetings
- Able to work on accurate technical specifications
- Excellent CAD/presentation skills with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Great can do attitude
- Able to work in a faced paced environment
If this Senior Kidswear Designer - Europe role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MKS56817/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Menswear Designer Activewear Jersey
An exciting new opportunity for a Menswear Designer specialised in activewear jersey is now available within a global high street fashion brand based in Europe About the Company... Our Client is a European brand which is globally recognized and creates 8 collections per year. About the Design Rol..
Junior Menswear Designer
Menswear Designer - Heritage Brand - London We are recruiting for a talented and versatile Junior Menswear Designer who will be responsible for creating a commercial range which combines classic style for this Heritage brand About the role... As part of the design team, you will be responsible fo..
Girlswear Designer - Supplier - London - Salary up to £35k per annum A great opportunity for join a team of a Girlswear Designer for central London based supplier. The opportunity is to design for high street retailers across a number of age group About the company... Our client is a leading Wom..