Senior Graphic Designer Kids
Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well known retailer.
They are seeking a Senior Graphic Designer who can work across a boys and girls graphics. The designer will be required to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an established retailer who manufacture on-trend high street collections.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Senior Graphic Design role
The ideal candidate must be an established designer who is confident working in a fast paced environment. You must be comfortable working from concept through to final product and then liaise with the buyers as you will be responsible for the graphics.
- Collaborate with the Design Manager and other members of the team to design graphic for seasonal collections.
- Design of the denim range, working in line with the seasonal themes. Demonstrating commercial awareness and and keen eye for detail.
- Working on each section of the design process, from initial trend through to final product.
- Following the catwalks and being up to date with emerging trends.
- Working closely with and supporting the design team where necessary.
- Comfortable holding design meetings.
- Producing clear Tech packs for initial samples, in the range.
- Responsible for follow up with production on a day to day basis. To follow through on the sample development and answer any queries they may have.
- experience designing graphics for a retailer or supplier
- Confident enough to hold own buyer meetings
- Able to work on accurate technical specifications
- Excellent CAD/presentation skills with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Great can do attitude
- Able to work in a faced paced environment
If this Senior Graphic Designer Kids role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MKS56765/002.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Woven Designer Womenswear
Womenswear Woven Designer A great opportunity to join a brand new team as a Woven Designer for a Global Retailer. About the company... Our client is a leading lifestyle retail chain who offers high-quality products across Womenswear. About the Jersey Design role... * To constantly be up to dat..
Womenswear Denim Designer
DENIM DESIGNER - NORTH WEST LONDON - SUPPLIER I am currently working with a London based Supplier that specialises in Denim. They are pioneers in the industry, creating beautiful product that pushes the trends of the UK and European High Street. About the company... This is a business with except..
Menswear Designer - London - Supplier - Central London - Salary up to £40k per annum A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Menswear Designer to join a well-established supply company That specialise in Menswear formalwear and Casualwear to leading high street retailers. About the company... T..