Senior Graphic Designer Kids
Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well known retailer.
They are seeking a Senior Graphic Designer who can work across a boys and girls graphics. The designer will be required to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an established retailer who manufacture on-trend high street collections.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Senior Graphic Design role
The ideal candidate must be an established designer who is confident working in a fast paced environment. You must be comfortable working from concept through to final product and then liaise with the buyers as you will be responsible for the graphics.
- Collaborate with the Design Manager and other members of the team to design graphic for seasonal collections.
- Design of the denim range, working in line with the seasonal themes. Demonstrating commercial awareness and and keen eye for detail.
- Working on each section of the design process, from initial trend through to final product.
- Following the catwalks and being up to date with emerging trends.
- Working closely with and supporting the design team where necessary.
- Comfortable holding design meetings.
- Producing clear Tech packs for initial samples, in the range.
- Responsible for follow up with production on a day to day basis. To follow through on the sample development and answer any queries they may have.
- experience designing graphics for a retailer or supplier
- Confident enough to hold own buyer meetings
- Able to work on accurate technical specifications
- Excellent CAD/presentation skills with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Great can do attitude
- Able to work in a faced paced environment
If this Senior Graphic Designer Kids role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MKS56765/002.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Assistant Designer - UK About The Company... Does an Assistant Designer opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shor..
Senior Menswear Designer
Senior Menswear Designer - Heritage Brand - London We are recruiting for a talented and versatile Senior Menswear Designer who will be responsible for creating a commercial range which combines classic premium and sports lifestyle for this Heritage brand. About the role... In collaboration with t..
Head of Design Menswear
Head of Design Menswear - Europe A great opportunity to join a Global International Retailer as a Head of Design Menswear based in Germany. The opportunity is to design the multi-product menswear collection with a fun and commercial handwriting. About the company... Our client is a leading lifest..