Senior Graphic Designer Kids
Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well known retailer.
They are seeking a Senior Graphic Designer who can work across a boys and girls graphics. The designer will be required to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an established retailer who manufacture on-trend high street collections.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Senior Graphic Design role
The ideal candidate must be an established designer who is confident working in a fast paced environment. You must be comfortable working from concept through to final product and then liaise with the buyers as you will be responsible for the graphics.
- Collaborate with the Design Manager and other members of the team to design graphic for seasonal collections.
- Design of the denim range, working in line with the seasonal themes. Demonstrating commercial awareness and and keen eye for detail.
- Working on each section of the design process, from initial trend through to final product.
- Following the catwalks and being up to date with emerging trends.
- Working closely with and supporting the design team where necessary.
- Comfortable holding design meetings.
- Producing clear Tech packs for initial samples, in the range.
- Responsible for follow up with production on a day to day basis. To follow through on the sample development and answer any queries they may have.
- experience designing graphics for a retailer or supplier
- Confident enough to hold own buyer meetings
- Able to work on accurate technical specifications
- Excellent CAD/presentation skills with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Great can do attitude
- Able to work in a faced paced environment
If this Senior Graphic Designer Kids role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MKS56765/002.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Concept Designer Womenswear
Senior Concept Designer - Womenswear A great opportunity to join a great team as Senior Concept Designer for a Global International Retailer based in Germany. The opportunity is to create the design concepts for the multi-product womenswear collection with a fun and commercial handwriting. About t..
Menswear Designer Activewear Jersey
An exciting new opportunity for a Menswear Designer specialised in activewear jersey is now available within a global high street fashion brand based in Europe About the Company... Our Client is a European brand which is globally recognized and creates 8 collections per year. About the Design Rol..
Accessories Designer - Luxury Brand - London - Salary up to £25k per annum A quintessentially British Luxury Brand are looking for an Accessories Designert to join their thriving team. This is an incredible opportunity to join this iconic brand at a really exciting time. Working closely with the t..