Senior Graphic Designer Kids
Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well known retailer.
They are seeking a Senior Graphic Designer who can work across a boys and girls graphics. The designer will be required to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an established retailer who manufacture on-trend high street collections.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Senior Graphic Design role
The ideal candidate must be an established designer who is confident working in a fast paced environment. You must be comfortable working from concept through to final product and then liaise with the buyers as you will be responsible for the graphics.
- Collaborate with the Design Manager and other members of the team to design graphic for seasonal collections.
- Design of the denim range, working in line with the seasonal themes. Demonstrating commercial awareness and and keen eye for detail.
- Working on each section of the design process, from initial trend through to final product.
- Following the catwalks and being up to date with emerging trends.
- Working closely with and supporting the design team where necessary.
- Comfortable holding design meetings.
- Producing clear Tech packs for initial samples, in the range.
- Responsible for follow up with production on a day to day basis. To follow through on the sample development and answer any queries they may have.
- experience designing graphics for a retailer or supplier
- Confident enough to hold own buyer meetings
- Able to work on accurate technical specifications
- Excellent CAD/presentation skills with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Great can do attitude
- Able to work in a faced paced environment
If this Senior Graphic Designer Kids role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MKS56765/002.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Junior Menswear Designer
Menswear Designer - Heritage Brand - London We are recruiting for a talented and versatile Junior Menswear Designer who will be responsible for creating a commercial range which combines classic style for this Heritage brand About the role... As part of the design team, you will be responsible fo..
Senior Concept Designer Womenswear
Senior Concept Designer - Womenswear A great opportunity to join a great team as Senior Concept Designer for a Global International Retailer based in Germany. The opportunity is to create the design concepts for the multi-product womenswear collection with a fun and commercial handwriting. About t..
Creative Director - UK About The Company... Does a Creative Director opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly..