Senior Designer Womens Outerwear
Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a well known retailer.
They are seeking a Senior Designer who can work across smart and casual womens outerwear collections. The designer will be required to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is an established retailer who manufacture on-trend high street collections.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Senior Design role
The ideal candidate must be an established designer who is confident working in a fast paced environment. You must be comfortable working from concept through to final product and then liaise with the buyers and product development as you will be responsible for your product group.
- Collaborate with the Design Manager and Head of Design and other members of the team to design outerwear for seasonal collections.
- Design of the range, working in line with the seasonal themes. Demonstrating commercial awareness and and a good eye for detail.
- Working on each section of the design process, from initial trend through to final product.
- Following the catwalks and being up to date with emerging trends.
- Working closely with and supporting the design team where necessary.
- Comfortable holding design meetings.
- Producing clear Tech packs for initial samples, in the range.
- Responsible for follow up with production on a day to day basis. To follow through on the sample development and answer any queries they may have.
- experience designing outerwear for a retailer or supplier
Confident enough to hold own buyer meetings
Able to work on accurate technical specifications
Excellent CAD/presentation skills with Photoshop and Illustrator.
Great can do attitude
Able to work in a faced paced environment
Fluency in English necessary
If this Senior Designer Womens Outerwear role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MKS 57289/001.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Senior Product Developer Accessories Luxury Designer 6 month Contract
Senior Accessories Product Developer Fixed Term Contract About the company... A Beautiful Leading Luxury Designer requires an experienced Production & Development manager for Accessories About the Senior Accessories Product Developer Fixed Term Contract 6 month contract Managing the Develop..
Junior Designer - UK About The Company... Does a Junior Designer opportunity interest you? We're always looking for strong talent to present to our clients. Therefore, we would still love to hear from you - simply apply below with an updated version of your CV and we will be in contact shortly to ..
Senior Concept Designer Menswear
Senior Concept Designer Menswear - Europe A great opportunity to join a great team as Senior Concept Designer for a Global International Retailer based in Germany. The opportunity is to design the multi-product menswear collection with a fun and commercial handwriting. About the company... Our cl..