Head of Design Menswear
A great opportunity to join a Global International Retailer as a Head of Design Menswear based in Germany. The opportunity is to design the multi-product menswear collection with a fun and commercial handwriting.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading lifestyle retail chain with over 240 stores across 34 countries. My client offers on trend, high-quality products across Womenswear, Lingerie, Menswear, Kidswear and Fashion Accessories.
They are currently recruiting a a Head of Menswear for their European HQ.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Senior Concept Design role
- To constantly be up to date with the latest high street and designer trends with interpretation into the global high street market
- Through research and travel familiarise with the global market/customer
- Produce style reports as requested at regular points during the season
- Be involved with trend, colour concepts the start of each season
- Participate in sample meetings to give your input on quality, fit and styling
- Select fabrics and materials
- Create look book collections in cooperation with the creative director
- A strong team player but also the ability to work on their own initiative.
- A flair for contemporary fashion and product to translate into successful collections
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant packages, such as PhotoShop and Illustrator.
- Must have genuine passion for product, design, colour and the latest trends
- Proven experience of working in a similar position for a High Street brand
- You must be a dynamic individual, able to adapt to the changing needs of the clients and with exceptional organisational and communication skills
If this Head of Design Menswear role interests you, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your cv with your portfolio and quote reference MKS 57067/002.APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Womenswear Designer - Brand - London - Salary up to £30k per annum A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a Womanswear Designer to join one of the most talked about online brands since its launch at the beginning of the year. About the company... The Brand is known for creating clothes that a..
Senior Product Developer Accessories Luxury Designer 6 month Contract
Senior Accessories Product Developer Fixed Term Contract About the company... A Beautiful Leading Luxury Designer requires an experienced Production & Development manager for Accessories About the Senior Accessories Product Developer Fixed Term Contract 6 month contract Managing the Develop..
Accessories Designer - Luxury Brand - London - Salary up to £25k per annum A quintessentially British Luxury Brand are looking for an Accessories Designert to join their thriving team. This is an incredible opportunity to join this iconic brand at a really exciting time. Working closely with the t..